Tuesday, October 29, 2013

THE SHIRT DRESS

One of the first things I did when arriving in Paris was to check the Other Stories shop. Since it opened last spring I kept dreaming about it and couldn't wait to have my own shopping experience there. And I sure did! Imagine a hungry kid in a candy store. Frantically running from one corner to another, I ended up at the fitting room with a huge pile of clothes. I can't even remember what I tried on, besides this green velvet dress I regret not buying. Some of them were looking good, some were ok. 

I left the black dress for the end, since I already had too many black items in my wardrobe. With a medium lenght and a straight simple cut, at first sight you would say there's nothing special about it. Once I tried it on, my reaction was "I'm so gonna buy it" so with no second thoughts I went to the counter. 

This week while researching for work I discovered shirt dresses are having a huge comeback for next season. Hurray! 

The dress is from & Other Stories and you can find it here

Don't forget you only have two days left until you can send me your inspiration boards in order to win an ALDO discount voucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...