Friday, July 12, 2013

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

Vlad, photographing our cool model. 

Luiza retouching Selina's make-up. Read about make-up tips and tricks on her blog - TinyTouchups.com 

Here are a couple of pics from last Sunday, when we shot some grunge inspired looks in the skatepark. I'm excited how the actual photos turned out and I can't wait to share them with you! 

The model is wearing Prey Dress and Predator Leggings from 109's Les Vampires S/S 13 collection, beanie, shirt and shoes from H&M, vintage sunglasses. 


1 comment:

  1. I was a 90s teen and LOVED the grunge period. I was obsessed with Pearl Jam and STP. And I definitely dressed the part! haha...Love when grunge and glam is combined for a stylish look. Great shots! The model looks fab :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...