Monday, February 18, 2013

MASCULINE VS. FEMININE



I wanted to create for this editorial simple and chic looks, that will be masculine, but at the same time, feminine. It's also a mixture between the two seasons' trends - the white suit with satin insertions will be very popular this spring, while the sexy leather black dress and studded heels were a fall-winter hit. I didn't use any prints, everything was in black, white and neutrals, but I played a lot with different textures - jersey, leather, denim and fur. I used gold accessories, but not too many. I wanted to keep the looks simple. You know..less is more. In the end I'd say they turned out to be classic sophisticated looks that can be easily worn by many of you. 

Fashion Styling - Silvia Cristescu
Photography - Miruna Minculescu 
Make-up Artist - Adina Vlad 
Model - Corina S.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looks and great job Silvia ! Love the idea and the result !
    I am also featuring today a look full of antagonism ! Have a nice week !

    XX Luba

    Luxury bag Giveaway
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos!

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lady in suits !! Great spread btw :)

    I invite you to join my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY !!

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a chic and inspirational post! love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...