Sunday, October 27, 2013

SMART SHOPPING: WRAP SWEATER


Starting the week with a new column about how to buy clothes you would wear more than once. I know most of you like timeless pieces, so I decided it was the moment to write more on this subject. 

"Smart Shopping" will be the column where I'm going to share with you the best garments I found and that I think are worth paying for. 

For the first round, will talk about: the wrap sweater. Easy to wear on many different occasions, it has a slightly shinny texture, which makes it look more elegant than your regular boring sweater. Besides that, the deep V cut, which is and will continue to be in fashion, is appropriate for different silhouette shapes. You can easily wear it at work with cropped black trousers and stiletto shoes or for cocktails with an A-line skirt and high heel boots. 

I found this one at Zara. It comes in four neutral colours: black, dark blue, grey and beige and it costs 20 euros. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...