Tuesday, October 8, 2013

FEELING LUCKY

Here it is! The entire Giselle for H&M outfit! It all started with a bored me browsing mechanically Instagram. That's how I found out about the H&M contest, where you had to tag a photo in order to win "Giselle's favourite items" (who knew if she had good taste or not) Anyways. Point is, I decided to tag a picture I already uploaded a while ago and so I did. A couple of days later (by that time, I had completely forgotten about it) I get a comment on the exact same picture from the H&M official Instagram account. "Say whaaaat?!!?" I thought. I had to read it three times to fully understand what they wanted from me. Point is,  I was one of the five lucky winners! Hurray! 

Two weeks later, I received the prize, which consisted of four items - the ones you see here on me - the jacket, the fluffy sweater, the beige jeans and another vest. So yeah, I'm basically wearing a head-to-toe H&M outfit.

Thank you H&M for selecting my picture! I was super happy about it!

PS= Don't forget about the ALDO SHOE OF THE YEAR COMPETITION! You can get lucky too!

1 comment:

  1. Imi place mult tinuta- i nspecial puloverul. Pare sa aiba o textura tare placuta.

    Andra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...