Monday, October 14, 2013

FASHION MARATHON

During the past two weeks I've been running a fashion marathon and let me tell you something: It's not easy. Even though I try not to look as if I tried too much, believe me, I do change 2-3 outfits before I leave the house (I bet you do too). 
So, a small recap: 

1st pic: I'm wearing a black dress from &Other Stories (which became my favourite new place to shop), H&M clutch, vintage Karl Lagerfeld scarf, Mango coat and Zara shoes. 

2nd pic: on the right French Connection dress and Zara jacket. 

3rd pic: Cos brown top and Zara trousers. The wide leg jeans are from Mango. 

This week I promise to take better photos :) 

For my Romanian readers, don't forget about the contest - You can win an ALDO discount voucher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...