Wednesday, July 10, 2013

TOP 5 RESORT TRENDS

This summer, like never before, I got very excited about the Resort collections, so I decided to do a top 5 Resort trends that I particulary like and that I'm gonna try on for the upcoming 5 days! Yes, yes, you heard me! I am going to style and wear Resort inspired looks for 5 days in a row, so make sure to keep on eye on The Stunning Look! 

1. Bermuda Pants: Or as I like to call them, the chic and sophisticated version of the summer short. 

2. Crop Tops: Designers can't get enough of them! 

3. White Shoes: White shoes instead of the regular classic black shoes. 

4. Ruffles: Resort collections were full of ruffles - on tops, dresses, trousers and of course, skirts! 

5. Nautical Theme: Dark blue and stripes are back. 

Credits: style.com in order of appearance: 3.1. Phillip Lim, Emilio Pucci, Burberry Prorsum, Balmain and Louis Vuitton. 

1 comment:

  1. Loving already all of them !!

    XX Luba

    Pairing peplum top with lace shorts and chic accessories in my look today
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...