This summer, like never before, I got very excited about the Resort collections, so I decided to do a top 5 Resort trends that I particulary like and that I'm gonna try on for the upcoming 5 days! Yes, yes, you heard me! I am going to style and wear Resort inspired looks for 5 days in a row, so make sure to keep on eye on The Stunning Look!
1. Bermuda Pants: Or as I like to call them, the chic and sophisticated version of the summer short.
2. Crop Tops: Designers can't get enough of them!
3. White Shoes: White shoes instead of the regular classic black shoes.
4. Ruffles: Resort collections were full of ruffles - on tops, dresses, trousers and of course, skirts!
5. Nautical Theme: Dark blue and stripes are back.
Credits: style.com in order of appearance: 3.1. Phillip Lim, Emilio Pucci, Burberry Prorsum, Balmain and Louis Vuitton.