From left to right: Dries van Noten, Versus, Hakaan
1. A parka : Fashionable and practical. It will look best with a black leather skirt, a printed T-shirt (you can steal one from your boyfriend's closet) and some high heels.
2. A berry color dress: One of the IT colors of the season, which means a dress it's a must-buy. Match it with a cool statement necklace (or why not, make it two).
3. The burgundy leather skirt: make it a pencil skirt. It will look terrific with a matchy-match leather peplum top, some Pigalle Louboutins and a studded belt. Add some bracelets for the final touch!
Left: Balenciaga Right: Rochas
4. A nerdy sweatshirt: In 2012 nerds are cool and so are video games! Get a cool sweatshirt, a pair of jeans and for more coolness wear them with a metallic leather bag.
5. A suit: It doesn't matter the print - polka dots, flowers, geometric - you name it! Just don't forget to put on some lipstick, it will make the look more feminine!
From left to right: Valentino, Topshop Unique, Proenza Schouler
6. A lace top: Did I specify the color? Oh yes, black! This will get you out of trouble when you will not know what to wear, trust me!
7. A crucifix sweater: Because it's just ridiculously cool.
8. Baggy leather pants: Now this will be a challenge! I suggest you should try wear it with a silk shirt.
Left Balmain, Right Dries van Noten
9. An embellished jacket: You will not need to put much effort in styling this piece - a pair of cropped pants or a skirt - and it's done!
10. A colored fur coat: Fake or real, it's your choice, but it needs to have a flashy color!
Now let's shop!