Sunday, August 19, 2012

STATEMENT JEWELRY


Jewelry from goldphilosophy.com Collage by Silvia Cristescu 

Nowadays everyone is talking about statement jewelry: how to wear it, where to wear, why wear it? Truth is, it will make any outfit stand out and sparkle (depends on the amount of bling-bling you are wearing). The best thing about fashion these days, is that there are no rules: you can wear shinny accessories with T-shirts at 9 o'clock in morning while going to a business meeting. OK, maybe I exaggerate a bit, but there is always a way to pull off a cool outfit no matter what your daily routine is. 

Now ladies, let me see you sparkle! 

5 comments:

  1. I love statement jewelry. It can really change a plain outfit to a really fun outfit! I've really been loving cocktail rings lately.
    Great photo - love the cookies mixed in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling,

    great blog! Im following on google and Bloglovin!
    I would like to share my blog with you, i hope you will follow back if you like it.

    http://luxurylifedesign.blogspot.com/

    xoxo LLD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! Love these statement pieces! :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Statement pieces can make or break an ensemble and if it is done right it doesn't matter what your wearing whether it be a $2 shirt from the thrift store or a $200 skirt from the designer store! Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge fan of statement jewelry, whether it be the arm party or embellished collars that have been popping up everywhere. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier! I especially love the Egyptian style embellished necklaces!

    http://dejafashion.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...