Sunday, July 1, 2012

BLOCK COLORS












I've been waiting to show you this for some time now and finally I get the chance to do it! The photos were shot in February (long time ago) and it was a photo shoot specially for amelie.ro. My colleagues Corina and Persida created the clothes and also styled them. I was just a model this time ( don't worry, I had no reasons to use my phone like Naomi Campbell). I hope soon enough I will get to show you some behind the camera photos. We had a lot of fun! 

Photography : Miruna Minculescu @fotografultau.ro 
Clothes: Corina Cica & Persida Dobrin 

4 comments:

  1. Really, really cool outfits! The polka dot dress is to die for! And I'm in love with the green blouse, looks absolutely fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, what a fun and young collection! Liking the bow tie detailing, the polka dot dress and puff ball sihouette of the skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in that make-up!! And I absolutely adore the polka dot dress and the yellow playsuit :)

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collection is lovely and you did an amazing job modelling the clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...