Sunday, May 13, 2012

GET STUNNING - FLEURS DU MAL


How to wear prints and patterns? That's what I had in mind when I started working on this project. The key is to keep the same color palette. For example, for the first outfit I used a lot of white and that's what made the look cohesive. The same trick I used for the second one: mixing two different prints, that had the same colors: purple, blue, green and white. So easy! 

First Look: The top is from H&M (a similar one here) and the skirt is from the LaChatterie SS12 Collection, which you can find here. Bracelets-vintage.

2nd Look: Short printed dress with a blouse on top of it. The blouse is from Loredana Nedelcu. The gold and black ring is from MeliMelo and the other one- H&M.

3rd Look: Versace for H&M dress, Mango bracelet, Accessorize hair flowers, which I used as a brooch and a vintage necklace.

4th Look: LaChatterie top and Zara TRF printed pants (similar ones here)

Photography: Mariana Neacsu
Make-up: Diana Radulescu 

PS- Don't forget to follow me with Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...