Monday, April 30, 2012

A SNEAK PEEK


Yes, we did it again! Last Friday we shot some new pics, which I hope you will like just as much as we do. I don't have any "teasers", so I wanted to share these making of pics. I was in charge of the fashion styling and Mariana of the photography (like we usually do). This time Crina was our helpful assistant and Diana turned Corina into a real beauty! Don't get me wrong....she's stunning even without make-up. Until you get to see the final result you can check LaChatterie's last collection  and Loredana Nedelcu's accessories.

2 comments:

  1. great post honey, nice to meet your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I'm glad I found your blog. ♥

    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...