Monday, April 23, 2012

GLITTER NIGHT AT STUDIO 54








"It's the place where my predictions from the sixties finally came true: "In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes." I'm bored with that line. I never use it anymore. My new line is, "In fifteen minutes everybody will be famous."
Andy Warhol 

Glamorous, sophisticated, trend setter - Studio 54 was the place for you "fifteen minutes". Actually, it was the place where everything seemed possible and the more outrageous you were, the better. The most famous club of all time closed 30 years ago, but it remained an inspiration for all of us. Even the ones who have never been there.

I took a dangerous trip back in time by wearing my mum's dress (you can actually call it vintage) and since the glitter on it wasn't enough, I added some glitter sandals. Glamourous enough for a night at Studio 54?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...