A closet full of clothes and you still feel like you have nothing to wear. Oh yeah, I get that feeling from time to time, especially at the beginning of a new fashion season. And since fall-winter makes no exception, here are my top 10 essentials for a stylish and sophisticated look this season:
1. A flannel shirt from UNIQLO - you might need it for the sexy grunge outfit.
2. A grey cashmere sweater from Zara - Match it with white jeans and leopard print boots
3. 90's style ankle boots from Zara - because they're just awesome
4. Mariniere top from Petit Bateau - for those days when you don't know what to wear to work (or school).
5. Oxford shoes from Massimo Dutti - comfortable and stylish for rainy days.
6. Masculine style trousers from Zara
7. A small barely-there necklace and a more bling-bling one with the initial of your name.
8. A sexy black camisole - to wear on a night out with a tux jacket or a chunky cardigan.
9. A chemise de nuit (which don't worry it's an actual dress) from Topshop.
10. A white leather backpack from Grafea.