Friday, August 2, 2013

RED SHOES

"Should I get the ones in beige or red?" I asked, "Well, beige it's easier to match, but red is more striking" she replied. I thought about it while circling around the shop with two different shoes on my feet. How to match them, where to wear them, etc? And since most of my clothes are in neutral colours, they can't be that difficult to wear. Imagine they're not red, I said to myself, and just wear them with whatever outfit you can think of. In the end, as you can see, that's exactly what I did. I bought the red shoes and wore them with black shorts and a blue shirt.  

3 comments:

  1. Love the pop of color of your shoes !

    XX Luba
    Pink blazer in casual – elegant look today on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I wear red shoes with EVERYTHING! I too wear a lot of neutrals, so red adds a great pop of color. Red also looks fantastic with blue.

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you went with red! I think it's the perfect amount of color.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...