Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BLACK AND GOLD


Minus something degrees outside and you end up wearing almost the same stuff everyday. Oh you can't really tell from the pictures how cold it is? Yeah. It's freezing! So I'm basically wearing all the time a fur coat, skinny jeans and a sweater. Last winter I used to wear a lot of jackets on top of other jackets: for instance I was wearing my leather jacket and my fur coat on top of it, but this year I just feel too comfortoble to go again for that combo. 
Find a similar fur coat here and here ,and  the ASOS boots here

Photography Alex Yvan

7 comments:

  1. Uohaaaa the coat is so lovely and puffy! I adore the volume and you look great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful! Love the fur! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just great, great, great!
    Bucuroasa ca am dat de blogul tau!
    Alexandra

    http://thefashioncreed.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...