Tuesday, November 20, 2012

OUT OF REACH

Three brands you probably heard of before - COS, Uterque and Weekday - Three brands I absolutely love, but are simply out of my reach. None of them has shops here in Bucharest and they don't have an online shop either (or at least you can't order them in Romania). 


1. COS - Basic pieces that never go out of fashion. I especially love the jumpers from them and the jackets. 



2.Uterque - They have beautiful shoes, with a classic shape that will match every outfit in your wardrobe. Hope I will get my hands on one of these soon! 


3.Weekday -  Or the edgy touch of an outfit. 


Are there any brands you wish you'd have in your hometown? 



1 comment:

  1. I would really like Monki to ship in Romania! their sale prices are amazing and I love their stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...