Friday, June 15, 2012

RESORT 2013


No, I'm not turning my back on fashion next season, it's just that I will look awsome from behind! 
 Celine's Resort collection was one of my favorites. Don't you just love a head-to-toe white look with some splash of orange?! So refreshing!
Mr's (10 Crosby) Derek Lam collection had some stunning pieces!  

 Givenchy Resort 2013 simply chic! 


3.1 Phillip Lim - I never thought I might actually want to have a blue leather jacket, but I do! 


And again a stunning dress from 10 Crosby Derek Lam. I totally want this!!


There's something about this dress that just makes you say "STUNNING!"


In the end, my white palazzo pants turned out to be a wise investment..at least for a few seasons..I'm dying to see Stella McCartney's SS13 collection! 

I'm crazy about the shoes! Yes the shoes!! I want them! And the pants too!  

The perfect leather jacket at Givenchy, don't you think?


The 2013 Barbarella at Lanvin. 

And Ms Stella again..



In the end, a splash of neon is always welcomed. (Tibi Resort 2013).
Photo credits: Style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...