Wednesday, April 11, 2012

GET THE STUNNING LOOK!


A cute little bird whispered in my ear that some of you would like to know more about the clothes I used for the Spring Wonderland shooting. I have some good news and some bad news! Let me start with the bad news:  The bad news is that all the clothes are from my wardrobe (except one or two). Some of them are vintage and some I bought a while ago. Which means they aren't available in stores anymore. The good news is that I looked online for similar ones in order to recreate the looks from the photos. So here we go!

First outfit : I used a Zara jacket and an H&M floral top (which you can't really see in the pics) and a necklace from Parfois. If you really liked the look, I suggest you should try this Sister Jane floral jacket at Topshop with a floral top also from them, here and here. Don't forget a statement necklace!


Second outfit: The top is from Naf Naf and the skirt is vintage. The green shoes belong to Crina and I have no idea where she got them from! Take a look at this Topshop skirt and top. For the shoes try ASOS. Belt from Topshop.



Third outfit: Crina wore a vintage silk shirt with vintage pants. 1. Topshop Mint Shirt. 2. Topshop Pants 3. Topshop bracelet. 4. Accessorize bracelets 5. Accesorize bow bracelet 6. Vivienne Westwood for Melissa



Last but not least: After putting this outfit together I realised how resembling it was to Alice in Wonderland. Crina looked very girlie in a white H&M dress with a vintage shirt on top. Try these Topshop belts, which look just as the one in the pics and don't forget the stunning Vivienne Westwood for Melissa shoes! 1.Ring Topshop. 2. Dress Topshop 3. Shirt Topshop 4. Necklace Accessorize


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...