Monday, February 27, 2012

A VERSACE THING









photo credit: www.style.com

When I hear "Versace" I can only think of two things: the awful jungle print and Elisabeth Hurley in that too-much-skin-popping-out-from-everywhere dress. And of course, Donatella ... Who can forget her? (Such a character). But let me tell you this: I am in love with their Spring-Summer 2012 Collection! I love every single look. It looks fresh and it totally sets the mood for summer. The white studded jackets paired with high waisted pants, the lovely mini dresses, the seashell print and of course the turquoise, green and yellow. The critics said the collection  "screams Donatella", (the studded bodycon skirts)..as for me for the first time I completely agree with her (and her vision). It has the perfect vibe for a hot sunny day. What's your favourite look? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...